There was some minor debate about changing the release number to 14, just as New York City elevators have (mostly) ignore the 13th floor, but I was talked down from my superstition.
- Added Favicons to each story so that you can get an easy visual sense of the point of origin for each story
- Links in Twitter items are hot and clickable (so you can go directly to Shaq’s linkbait.)
- Changed the ingestion mechanism to improve story matches in each category
- Added aliases for several teams (so that Barca = BarÃ§a = FC Barcelona (congratulations, BTW))
- Changed the profile page to more closely match the homepage structure
- We are now showing a player’s team on the individual player pages
As you may know, we have extended the Alpha access of the site to friends of friends and family, with good results and smart feedback. Please continue to tell us what you want.
The site is for you.
FanFeedr Blue Team.