Release 10 is up
And that means a bunch of things:
- Images are associated with posts where we have them. We will add more photos over time.
- The page titles reflect the content of the page (instead of saying “Fanfeedr” at the top of every page)
- Full Twitter readouts so that athlete tweets don’t get truncated
- Hotness across the site works
- We sped up the type-ahead in the search box
- We added rosters for a number of sports
- We added in charts, on each search bar in the upper left.
- Your comment activity shows up on the activity feeds
- Reduced the size of the team logos so that your eyes don’t fall out of your head
- We added 500 athlete and coach Twitter feeds
And some other odds and end that will put you to sleep but make the site better.
As always, let us know what you think via the Feedback tab on the left side of the site.
Thanks, Fan of Feeds