R62: Control your destiny
Release 62 is all about giving you more control over what publishes to Facebook and Twitter from FanFeedr, and how frequently.
- With that in mind, we have a new pop-up panel that controls what gets pushed out to both sites. We also made it so that you can get notified whenever you have a new follower. We won’t ever send you mails without your ability to control them. The controls can be accessed via your profile page account settings, and it looks like this:
- Tweet limiting: on the homepage, you can hide tweets from your FanFeed (on the right of the column) if you don’t want to see them:
- We updated our press section with the latest articles about FanFeedr
- Our scoreboards now show the teams that you have picked:
- We fixed a bug for Safari users on our sports application for the Apple iPad that allowed for our share bar to float. You can now browse FanFeedr on your iPad without any display oddities.
- Additionally, if you are not logged into the site, you can see the FanFeedr Public Timeline without having to login.
As always, thanks for your support, and let us know if we missed anything right here.
Feedr of the Fans