Sprint 12: Upgrades on the backend
On the front end, first, however.
- Made sure that photos publish to Facebook. They were performing erratically before.
- Major League Soccer team twitter accounts are now appearing on the FanFeedr service
- We had an issue in NCAA Basketball where Div 1 teams playing non-Div 1 teams would generate schedule errors. That is fixed.
We have spent a lot of time working on our backend this last Sprint, including
- Upgrades to our ORM, SQL Alchemy
- Upgrades to our Mako templates
- Publishing scores and the like directly out of Solr
That is it. We hope that you are having a fantastic holiday season.
Happy holidays, and best wishes in the New Year, FanFeedr