Sprint 12: Goodies for the New Year
First the really good news: we hit over 160,000 Twitter followers across our accounts last month. Yay for us!
For the following site upgrades, most are technology fixes and upgrades, so you are duly forewarned.
- We paginated ourÂ Leaderboard, so the pages loads faster and you can do a deeper dive on your favorite sports
- We are now aggregating all of the player and team tweets from Major League Soccer, as you can see here via our list of MLS Tweets
- Fixed a weird glitch with SIU Edwardsville Cougars’s basketball schedule, because we were besieged with requests and prioritized it
- We added monitoring to all of our server processes to ensure better uptime
- We upgraded SQL Alchemy and Mako to versions 0.6.5 and 0.3.6 respectively
- We are publishing some additional material directly out of Solr
- We upgraded and fixed a number of FanFeedr API calls, which are noted in detail on the developer portal
More good stuff in the pipeline, and thank you, as always for using the service.