Late May site update
We hope that you have been enjoying the playoffs in the NBA and NHL, Major League Baseball, transfer rumo(u)rs in football and Formula 1.
- Added Tweets from players and broadcasters directly on team pages, like this one for the Yankees.
- We updated the new logos for the Brooklyn Nets and Utah Jazz (we had the old Jazz logo. Jay-Z didn’t design that one.)
- Got rid of our merchandise widget. It wasn’t performing well.
- Re-instituted the Like button on our sports photos
- Fixed MLS scores (they weren’t behaving)
- Fixed Redis caching for stories on the homepage, as it was too sticky
- Added a suite of back-end monitoring tools to better serve you