Philadelphia Eagles’ Other View Widget powered by the FanFeedr Publishers’ Dashboard
We recently launched our widget generator, available now, for sports sites.
Why would I add a FanFeedr content widget to my site?
The Publishers’ Dashboard enables you to produce real-time, constantly-updated widgets based on a team, league or player of your choosing.
- Perhaps you write a blog on the New England Patriots and you want to drive deeper engagement to your site.
- The widget displays the best real-time breaking team news that will keep your readers informed about their favorite franchise.
- Rather than being one of many sources of content about a team or league, the FanFeedr widget allows you to be the best place to get news and information.
- This translates into longer stays with your site (third-party sites create a new tab or window) and more repeat traffic.
Carl Desberg, content manager of Boston Sports Then And Now, explains the value that FanFeedr API widgets bring to his site:
“Boston Sports Then and Now has been growing by leaps and bounds over the past several months, as content and exposure is at an all time high. We are looking to keep our readers, as up-to-date as possible and make our site a one-stop-shop for Boston Sports news. Now, not only can you read our insightful blog posts, but you can stay on top of your favorite Boston teams. With the Bruins and Patriots FanFeedr widgets on our homepage, fans no longer have to go anywhere else for breaking news about their favorite teams.”
Boston Sport Then & Now’s Patriots News Widget powered by the FanFeedr Publishers’ Dashboard
How difficult is it to generate and install?
You don’t have to be a HTML guru to produce these widgets.
- FanFeedr does all the hard work for you.
- The user-friendly instructions will enable you to produce widgets in minutes.
- You can customize the size of the widget and how many news items that will be displayed.
- Press save, cut and paste the generated code into a Word Press blog or website.
- You now have your own team/league newsroom embedded on your site.
Don’t take it from us, listen to what Chris Rott of Fantasy Football Gator had to say:
With Fanfeedr API widgets, you too can make your site a hub for sports news.
For more information on the Fanfeedr API widget please CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org.