I know we all love our annual office bracket pools, but they do suffer from a rather obvious flaw: namely, after the inevitable first-round upsets, a lot of people are effectively shut out of the competition. You know the feeling — you follow the standings, ratings and games all year, only to have your meticulously researched bracket trumped by Maureen from Accounting by 6pm the first day.
Well, the FanFeedr NCAA Tournament Pick â€™Em game
doesn’t allow such gross miscarriages of justice. All you have to do is pick 3 out of 4 games right for each round of the tournament, and you’ll receive a badge proclaiming your all-around prognosticating excellence. Maureen doesn’t stand a chance. What’s more, you can watch the games online as you check your progress in each round.
Here’s the total rundown:
- NCAA Tournament
- New badges. We’ve created special badges for Round of 32, Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final Four and Championship game winners.
- Online video links. We’ve provided integration with CBS March Madness on Demand Internet video on scoreboard and team pages, so it’s even easier to keep track of the action.
- Pick â€™Em refinements
- Game opportunities on Twitter and Facebook. Subscribers of our Facebook news pages and Twitter feeds now receive game opportunities in their feeds, so they won’t miss a chance to bet on their favorite teams.
- Picks now appear on all games. Now it’s dead simple to keep track of your Pick â€™Em record: just look up the games from last night (or the night before) and witness the fruits of your labor against the game results.
- Plus: new Facebook pages for F1 and NASCAR racing teams, RSS feeds for local area teams, and more.
- Last but not least: RSS for the home page. You can now get your personalized FanFeed delivered to your feed-reader of choice.
As always, we’re interested in hearing your thoughts, so hit us up on the Feedback button, and we thank you for your support.
Until next time,
Your friends at FanFeedr.