FanFeedr offer three types of sponsorships for fantastic brands that wan’t to reach our US-based, high-household income, young-male-leaning demographic:
Site sponsorship: co-branding across the entire site
- Integrated branding on the home page
- Background takeover across the site
- Standard leaderboard and 300×250 units across the site
- Social advertising on Facebook and Twitter across all of our team accounts
League sponsorship: co-branding within a particular league, like the NFL
- Background takeover within the sport, like the NFL
- Standard leaderboard and 300×250 units within the league
- Social advertising on Facebook and Twitter across the league accounts
Local sponsorships: co-branding on a regional or city-based group of teams
- Background takeover across teams in the region, like the Northeast, or Southern California
- Standard leaderboard and 300×250 units across the selected teams
- Social advertising on Facebook and Twitter across the regional team accounts
We don’t do link exchanges at this time.
For the media kit and more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.