We wanted to let everyone know of the upcoming changes to the API. The push to production will occur on the afternoon of 29 February 2012 and will not result in any downtime.
One note, we’ve added pagination in a backward-compatible way to many of the calls (listed below). We encourage everyone to start planning on incorporating the pagination into their software. Documentation will be updated to reflect these changes when we make the push to production.
Thank you for your patience as we tackle some of these larger issues we’ve been experiencing.
Here is a more detailed list of the outward facing changes:
1. Several improvements to our event systems that will result in more accurate dates and times across sports.
2. Correct player ID’s will now be included in our boxscores.
3. Some api calls will now have pagination. All calls with pagination will default to page 0 for compatibility reasons. They will also accept a get parameter ‘page’ which will specify which page should be returned (0 … N). affected calls:
* /persons call will now be restricted to 100 persons
* /events call will now be restricted to 100 events
* /events/preseason call will now be restricted to 100 events
* /events/season call will now be restricted to 100 events
* /events/postseason call will now be restricted to 100 events
* /events/next call will now be restricted to 10 events
* /events/last call will now be restricted to 10 events
Please reply to this topic with any questions or comments.
Link to Category : http://developer.fanfeedr.com/
Link to Topic: http://developer.fanfeedr.com/
Link to Comment : http://developer.fanfeedr.com/
You are receiving this notification because your name is in the list of contacts in the Dashboard under Portal Settings then Notifications.